Wednesday, October 1, 2008

there's no place like home...i wish i could stay here

an over due update...

so i've been home for the past 5 days..give or take...and although i've accomplished ABSOLUTELY nothing in terms of the the amount of work i had planned to do, its been one of the most relaxing 5 days ever. the past few days consisted of sleep (i avg. 12 hours of sleep), eat AWESOME home cooked meals, meet up with friends, bum, and doing a little bit of work. i know that i wrote how life was going pretty well in my last "post", but i guess in some ways i was lying. i WANTED to think that it was going well...when it really wasnt.

over these past few days, along with chillaxing came with lots of time to think. and if you've read my blog for a while now, you know what happens to my mind when i think too much. so this past weekend, my parents, along with friends and uncles and aunties in the church have been asking how school was, and when i was going to graduate. and i answered "school is good, and im graduating next spring. so im at bing for this year...yeah.." however, if i was speaking to them truthfully...my answer should of been, "school is ok, im behind in my classes, but im really really hoping i can get my act together and graduate next spring...yeh, i might be at bing longer..."(crosses fingers) T-T wahhhhhhhhhhhhh....

ok, so maybe it really isnt THAT bad, but its close to it. this past 2 weeks have been quite hectic with exams and papaers...and lets just say i've dug my self my usual hole -_-". its not as deep as it use to be, but i really wanted to have a better start than i got. and if i cant dig my self out this time, then im in REALLY REALLY big trouble. sighh...school sucks. i hate it ((Q))-_-"

alright...sorry for the ramble...im definitely making it sound much more dramatic than it really is, but at the same time im trying to implant that in my mind so i would really get cracking with my work...okk...speaking of work, i really gota go study...finish packing, then pick up these two awesome sisters from the airport who were having the time of their lives and drive back up to bing.

pEaz

3 comments:

christina said...

you can do it boaz!

lets do work together :)

thanks again for being so awesome.
love you.

yay for rum!!!

christina said...

ill be back tomorrow!

shoulda came home man, it was awesome.

Anonymous said...

awesome? who me? = P

thanks again for driving, boaz. = )