Thursday, October 30, 2008

can i have this dance?

...is the song thats currently stuck in my head and won't get out...its a song from HSM3: senior year...and yeah, i WATCHED it...dont judge me. the movie was pretty good. musically, this is by far the best out of the three hsm movies, but i feel like the plot could have use more fine tuning with transitions. overall..good movie. its a feel good movie...go watch it if you're feeling crappy, even if you dont like hsm.

speaking of crappy...thats pretty much how i've felt like recently. the pressure of getting work done and making sure i do well so i can graduate isn't really working for me right now. i feel like i still have senioritis...from highschool...-_-"

eversince my senior year, my work ethic and plumeted. i use to be one of those students that did my work as soon as the assignment was assigned and finish it within a couple days if it was a project or paper. i would study hours for exams and ace them without a sweat. now, i wait until the last minute to do my work, and study hours BEFORE my exams >.<"(speaking of which...i should be studying right now..i have a test in 2.5 hours)

so back to the pressure...so apparently my church at home (ocm) is planning a tour of israel sometime in may. initially, the time the scheduled the tour overlaps with my graduation ceremony. but my dad wants to attend my graduation, so they changed the tour date...talk about pressure T-Ton top of that right now, i have a 25 minute seminar to give in 2 weeks, and i haven't even really started putting anything together (i did some research..but definitely not enough)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sighh...a little better...haha, now the song "scream" from hsm3 is playing...its a point of the movie where troy (zac) was frustrated with life and what not...how appropriate...

but yeah...another thing thats been on my mind is really my future. i can't picture where i would be at this time next year. the idea of becoming iv staff still lingers my mind...but i really want to do something with music. i talked to my parents about it briefly over the weekend when i went home, and i dont know whether i should be surprised or not? but they were ok with it. they just want me to follow wherever God leads me...but God hasn't been the easiest guy to figure out lately...so yeah, for those of you that read this, please keep praying for me. thanks!

sorry for quite the random post..okk...i really should study...pEaz!

3 comments:

omgo0kness said...

rawr! you watched hsm3 without me??? noooooooo :( haha

marecanshare said...

i think YOU're the one thats a girl..you and your sappy music and high school music obsession.

michelle said...

sometimes a little pressure is good. it forces us to get things done. bOaz! you can do it! fo realllz. now stop making acapella recordings and work mister! hehe :)