Wednesday, August 4, 2010

August 2010 Prayer Letter

InterVarsity
Thank You!

As I took some time to pause from working on my fund development earlier today, I came to realize that the amount of support and encouragement that I have received thus far has been a true testimony to God's abundant provision.

It has been a true blessing to be in partnership with you in my new ministry with Intervarsity, and I wanted to take some time to tell you that I am extremely thankful for all the prayer support you are providing =]

I am also thankful for all the financial support I have received thus far. I am now at 28% of my full budget. Praise God!

As the school year draws near though, my goal of being 80% funded before the semester begins seems to be impossible for me to accomplish =X

However, I was reminded in my prayer time this week that I serve a God who is abundant in His provision. Even though God has already provided so much for me, He has even more that He plans to give to me...because He has plans to prosper me, and He has plans for me to do His work at NJIT!

So, I would love to invite you to pray with me this coming month in this manner: that as I continue to work on my fund development, God will provide the people and resources that I will need that will allow me to not only reach my 80% goal, but that I can be fully funded by the end of this month!

serving the God of abundance,
Boaz Tingson

No comments: