Monday, December 1, 2008

changes?

so not too sure what's gona happen from now...but definitely changes are happening in my life (see my post on 11/6) but yeah...please keep praying for me, and if you haven't been...starting now would be greatly appreciated x]

anyways...so a quick recap of my thanksgiving...

so my parents werent home cuz they went back to Asia so thanksgiving was just gona be me and my sister. luckily, we had joe and will joining us cuz we were all parent-less for thanksgiving. (ping and stella joined too) it ended up alright...i bought WAY too much food though, so we pretty much ate "left overs" (in quote cuz it was just left over groceries that i ended up making other foods with) for the rest of the weekend. lol

after dinner, we went black friday shopping. we ended up going to woodbury again...we coulda gotten there in like 2 hours (which woulda been record time) but right when we got to the exit, the cops freaking blocked it. so we circled around the freaking mountain for like an hour. sucked. walked around, saw some stuff i wanted to get, but i ended up not buying anything, which for a lot of people they'd be mad, but im really glad and proud that i didnt.

the next day we went to play football. boon vs. main church...good game of football, but i got bit on the face and now i have 20 stitiches on my right jaw line. yeah, sucked.

saturday, didnt do much. went to B and N at union square to help will buy a phone (felt mad shady...hahaha) then picked up rockband. dinner with some oldER people...felt a bit out of place, but it was still alright. rockband all night til we couldnt play anymore...felt awesome

sunday, oh sunday. it took us 7.5 FREAKING hours to get back to bing. we literally inched our way for like 60 miles. sucked BIG time. in my car, we ended up watching 2 episodes of how i met your mother to help pass time. but we were so cranky afterwards and yeah, im not even sure how to describe it.

so yeah, thats pretty much how thanksgiving 2009 went for me.

sorry for the random and not entertaining post. i promise i'll have something better next time

1 comment:

omgo0kness said...

I want to see your battle scar! :)